Friday, June 09, 2006

Your Parents Are Going To Cut Your Head Off

Humor me while I leap into the Blog world I always swore to avoid but my dear friend Tammy at Rant & Ravin Haven dragged me kicking and screaming into your Blog world.

I am the working mother of three children under the age of 6.




My son, The Monster and the middle at 3 years old, provided the material Tammy felt was worthy of an initial posting.

The Monster has been exhibiting normal 3 year old behavior which includes both good and bad moments. However, his older sister was at "Boots" Camp (an explanation for another post) for a week and the adjustment to the fact eliminated any "good" moments. The final straw occurred at Day Care on Wednesday. While at snack, he looked and the precious little girl setting next to him and informed her "Your parents are going to cut your head off." When asked where he got such an idea, he proudly boasted "Star Wars". Being the proud parent I am, I expected his head to spin wildly and for him to begin profusely vomiting at any moment.

Luckily the sister has returned and yesterday yielded some "good" moments, however, I am certain there will plenty of more stories to come.

Please comment to let me know you are out there.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

FIRST! FIRST! FIRST!!

That story still cracks me right up. In a "I'm glad it's you and not me" kinda way. :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Weezie said...

Second! I'm second!!! I can't believe the two of us are blogging, but I'm very excited. I thought about you last night as mine melted down and I held him in the corner. Good times.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! That story is hilarious. I know when we have a kid, it is going to have a sick sense of humor. I look forward to many more stories!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

About damn time.

Welcome!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Cut the head off, huh?

WOW.

Three year olds are a BLAST.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

That's too funny. :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Welcome to the blog world...looks like your off to a good start!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home