Sunday, May 04, 2008

Great Weekend!

This weekend was one of those dreamed of by myself as a small child. Friday I escaped from work a little early to hang out with The Old Man. On Saturday The Boss and Monster each had soccer games in the morning. Saturday evening we invited the soccer Coach and his family to join us at the Mesquite Rodeo.

While The Boss and the coach's daughter didn't win the calf scramble, they had fun trying.


Today we went to church and then as Moster called it, we had a "free day". Nothing planned. Nothing scheduled.


I took the crew to KidsQuest while The Old Man mowed the yard. We swung by Braums for ice cream on the way home. When we arrived, we broke out the water guns Grandma had left us for a family water gun fight on our freshly mowed lawn!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, how TALL is the Boss??!

She's almost as tall as me!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

just found your blog because I was looking for the "old lady who lived in a shoe" verses for my own blog. I had one of those "whip them all soundly" moments. Nice blog!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home