Friday, June 16, 2006

Time Flies....


The Doodlebug had her 18 month check-up yesterday. In answering the question from the previous post, it must have been the angle at which that photo was taken because Doodlebug measured in the 60% for height and for weight. She did measure +95% for head measurement (read extremely large brain). Her weight has leveled off and so I have hopes that she will grow into that baby fat.

Meanwhile, I also received the Monster's 3-year portraits. For those who may recall the 1-year portraits in which he was crying, these are much improved.



All of this while I am still trying to cope with the Sister's (gotta find a better nickname) kindergarten graduation. She has also just completed her first Vacation Bible School. She has grown so incredibly much just this week that I don't know what to do.

There seems to stopping this passing of time thing.



2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Awww. My baby girl is so very pretty. And, she's gonna be tall!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

What sweet photos!!! I knew the little one wasn't THAT much shorter than the other kids :)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home