Friday, February 06, 2009

Do I Even Remember How to Use This Thing..

Been awhile.... I took some time this morning to review through where I left off in the blog world and realized how much I enjoy having this as a scrap book or sorts. I had every intention of posting after out Disney trip at the beginning of December but my law firm had other plans for my time. Now that I have completed my work on the patent case from hell, maybe just maybe I can come back to the blog world. I am making no attempt to "catch up" but am only going to move forward!

With that being said, I can't go on without a Happy Birthday (very much belated as her birthday was December 1st) to the Doodlebug. I do think I get some credit since she did get to spend her birthday having bruch with Cinderella and the other princesses in Cinderella's castle.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home