Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Gotta Love the Independent 3rd Child


Last night I had trouble falling asleep and just as I gave up just falling asleep and decided to read some fluff novel in hopes to get my mind off everything. I snuggled in and then heardthe Doodlebug moving around in her bed. Next thing she is standing in my bedroom with a cup in her hand asking for "Milk please". I scooped her up and she put her head on my sholder basically going back to sleep being that it was a little after 1:00 a.m. I did get her some water and returned her to her bed. I got back in bed and no sooner had I settled down than I heard her again. She showed back up in my room with the sweetest face and just simply held up her cup and asked "more". I got her more water and snuggled with her on the couch for just a moment. Put her back in her bed and finally didn't hear any more from her until this morning.

I have no doubt if she were 6 inches taller she would have helped herself to a glass of water and put herself back to bed.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

You are a baby blogger . . . with double meaning! Welcome! I just lucked onto your blog and enjoyed what you've written. It is hard for me to realize at times that my "baby" is 36! I miss those wonderfully cute stories about babies and their equally wonderful, slightly older siblings. OH, I still tell the cute stories, but I'm running out of friends to amaze with them! Gotta get some new material! Actually, my new material" is my dogs, and even they are not too exciting. sighhh. Where is this all headed?

Welcome to the blogging community, where you may or may not know your neighbors.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

How cute!!! She is such a doll :)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Awww that is so cute!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I left a comment here. Blogger ate it. Dammit.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

Please come back and visit my blog. I posted something just for you!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
sport cars Polyester running shirts + wholesale American indian dance clothes Pant measurements Cossack dance zithromax http://www.sauna-belt-7.info/far-infrared-sauna.html Isuzu hombre used bumper parts estk basketball bluesfest and cisco systems mortgage 1995+land+rover+discovery Christian dancing in the spirit 1993 subaru legacy review

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Diazepam valium buy tramadol now School erotic stories Is propecia as affective when cut in have Bdsm breast augmentation best rated dishwasher Free dvd player application Free mmo strategy games pop up blocker How to stop a divorce in indiana petition free provider voip Venlafaxine bioavailability solubility 2001 honda accord picture fishing gifts

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home