Thursday, August 10, 2006

Might be AWOL for some time

My lawyer population at the Firm has almost doubled. The Firm brought in a new partner who needs some assistance on two document intensive matters. Being that 3 of our 6 litigation paralegals are pregnant and one is out on leave for the month of August, that left me and one other. For those of you who have no understanding of the term "billable hours" count yourself fortunate but I lost the billable hours race so I get to inherit the new guy. Then one of the 3 pregnant paralegals was sent home on bedrest yesterday. So, if I'm absent from the Blog world, it likely has something to do with the 5 lawyers or the 3 children.


Stolen from Lynilu. Sounds like me?

Your Brain is 80% Female, 20% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Details, please. Who is out?

I guess thats what they get for firing people huh? :)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

It does sound like you. You might want to highlight the statistics line so it shows up; I did, too.

"billable hours." I'M SO HAPPY TO BE RETIRED!!! Try to smile, girl!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

That is serious suckage.

lol at Tammy. :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

Who is at home on bedrest??? You can always call me if you need to vent.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Job security?

Tell all those chicks to stop having sex and get more billable hours on the record...geeeeeez....

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Jop callcenter

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home