Friday, July 21, 2006

Farewells...


I am horrid at saying goodbye and so thus I choose to say farewell. Last night I co-hosted a farewell happy hour for the Firm's MIS person. I have worked with her for almost three years and though she will continue to assist from her new location I will miss having her around every day. I, however, am so horrid at goodbye that I just snuck out the door last night without so much as even a farewell. I did, however, manage to get this amazing photo of my Boss giving a toast while a turtle reads a newspaper in the background.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I hate saying goodbye to people I like as well. I have no problem saying good-riddance to assholes however.

What is up with that turtle? First thing I noticed.

Oh, and we need some new pictures of the kittens please. :) Not nice keeping their cuteness all to yourself... :)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home