Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pandora

No time to really tell you how the Monster almost drowned the Doodlebug this weekend but do want to share my new favorite toy. Go to www.pandora.com and check it out. Tell it what your favorite song or artist is and it will play you music all day. You also get to tell it which songs you like and which you don't which help it play music you enjoy. I have a Jim Brickman Station for when I need to get my blood pressure under control and a U2 station when I want to get my mind off EVERYTHING. Try it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Ha ha. You got spammed!! :)

I tried that at work and couldn't get some player to work. Dammit.

Gonna need to hear the story about the Monster.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

My company doesn't believe in things that help reduce stress - we prefer people to go over the edge and wig out. Stupid web filters won't let me use it:(

*sulking off to pout in corner with arms crossed over chest...

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how disconcerting it is for a grandmother to read that one of her grandchildren nearly drowned another without any more details!!!! And then to go on about a new web site!!!!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home