Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas at The Shoe

The Girls and I made cookies for Santa! (Yet another joy of having Grandma around -- there are actually pictures of me doing things with my children.)

















The Boys did help decorate the cookies!























Nothing better than new Christmas Eve Pajamas!













Aanother reason we will miss Grandma when she leaves. Not only is she a great story teller, but she released all the toys which were wired or sewn into their boxes.


























While Tammy may believe she has the loudest, most annoying toy, this fire truck is louder than a real fire truck. I think my neighbors can hear it.











Thank God for family - including crazy cousins- who come to visit and bring more presents!

Sometimes even Christmas becomes to much to take when you are two!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

Nice pictures. Good Christmas. Wonderful Grandma. Isn't life good?

11:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwww...now just who in the heck has kids that fall asleep like that?!?!

Certainly not me! Glad it was a happy one!

11:20 AM  
Blogger KC said...

Looks like you had a great christmas, Love the new PJ's, too cute that she fell asleep like that. My BIL and his wife kids use to do that, but goodness mine never did or does now they would stay up all night long unless I make them go to bed LOL.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Such a cutie asleep under the treat!

good Lord about the kitten! I think I would have completely lost it! Glad the little stinker is okay! :P

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home