Thursday, August 31, 2006

For The Kept Woman

When TKW departed TheFirm to enjoy her life of caring for her beautiful girls, she called me up and said something along the lines of "Hey Old Lady. While I was off on maternity leave you failed to keep up the database of software users and the status of their training and you failed to keep up the database of databases. I can't live like this, I'm moving on." While she claims this to be in jest, deep down inside I think the element of disorganization was more than she could take.Well, this is why TKW should not have three children.
The conversation with myself went something along the lines of "Do I really need to take the time to separate the collard shirts from the T-Shirts, put them by color and whether or not they have stripes?" Sadly, I answered myself NO. When I found out I was very, very, very surprisingly pregnant with my third, my OB explained to me through my tears that at some point your house reaches a state of Chaos. There is not an amount of Chaos. Once you are there, you are there. Embrass it. Well fans, we have reached Chaos. I ceased the ability to organize closets, to place the lego sets into their labeled clear plastic containers, to sperate the closet of games by age level and size of the game box, to put books neatly on the shelves so that they are in order by size. I have reached CHAOS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Yes, but I'm sure it's "organized" chaos. I've been to your house. :)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

Just watch Clean Sweep on TLC every once and awhile, and you'll feel better almost instantly :)

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home