Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bragging

After waking up from an hour & a half long nap I find my home to be empty. My first thought was that The Old Man got smart enough and left me but then I realized if he were that smart, he wouldn't take the kids. Turns out he is at the grocery store with all three of them. Yes, I will have his sanity checked very soon. So on yet another rainy day in Big D (I think we've had a week of either rain or some sort of winter mix) here I am in my clean home with no children. (The Housekeeper The Old Man got me for my birthday started yesterday.) I am the luckiest woman alive and here is photographic proof!



The classic picture of a father teaching his daughter how to dance!



On one of the cold, wet days this week The Old Man went into our attic and re-appeared with a giant box of his lego sets from when he was a boy.

The Monster promised to be extra good so he could play with the Lego sets. He was even willing to play with Doodlebug!
The Boss shows off the icicle she found on the first cold, wet day!







1 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

What a wonderful hubby . . . a cleaning woman AND the kids out of the house, too! You'd better hold onto him, honey!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home