Saturday, September 02, 2006

Those Cute Kiddos!


Maybe Blogger is behaving now and we can get back to pictues of my amazingly beautiful children!

You can see in Monster's face how he has impulse control issues. Grandma said it best about the Doodlebug "I've never known any other child who got some much out of life." That is her! Despite being in her church dress, she jumped into our backyard pool and had a blast. The Boss tries to reason with her, but no such luck.

Here is the Boss on the first day of first grade. She turns 6 on Wednesday. Where does the time go! I'll no longer be able to say I have three children under the age of six and get the "you are crazy" glares from people.

And we can't forget the kittens!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are precious! And that black and white kitty just makes my heart soar and ache at the same time. She (he?) looks just like my Echo who I lost last year.

6:57 PM  
Blogger The Old Lady said...

Lynilu
He's Dash and he has been such a delight. While Daisy isn't much of a "people" cat, Dash will tolerate the Monster carrying him EVERYWHERE and even sneaks into Monster's bed after he is asleep.

I hope he can bring back good memories of Echo.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

"The boss tried to reason with her."

That is so the Boss.

They are all so precious. Even the kitties.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

I can't believe how big the boss is!!! Wow. Where does the time go?

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home