Monday, September 11, 2006

I hear tell....

the road to Hell is paved with good intensions.

While I had planned to stop by and visit the neighbors this weekend, it did not happen. Saturday morning the stomach bug that has been creeping around The Shoe found me. While I want to check in the on neighbors (see previous post) I didn't think it would do much good to check in on them and then make them all sick. My In-Laws arrived Saturday afternoon in time for the crew to watch my first Texas High School football game. My neice was playing her first home game in her high school band. So family took up the rest of the weekend. I'll try to visit this evening and let you know how it goes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're better. That crud has been getting to people all over the place. An early flu, perhaps?

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's still not too late to be kind to the neighbors

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if that road is paved with good intentions, then don't worry about it. I've already paved it there and half-way back!!!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home