Friday, September 29, 2006

I Think I Hear A Baby Crying...



When my mother needed extra time to finish up something on which she was working, she would tell me "I think I hear one of your babies crying". Each time I would run to check and then no doubt get sidetracked with something along the way and give her the time she needed to finish up. Well, amazingly this trick survives the test of time and works amazingly well (except I ended up stopping what I was doing to take pictures.)

And by the way, if you don't like the way something looks, change the way you look at it. Once I convinenced myself to change my outlook on things, all is so much better.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! Glad you are feeling better about "things." All is quiet here. Enjoy the beach!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My goodness what a big girl she is.

I just tell my kids that I'm hungry and to go to their kitchen to make something for me.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home