Sunday, September 17, 2006

She's Like A Squirrel Hiding Acorns!


As you may recall, Doddlebug said farewell to pacifers awhile back. So, how is it that randomly I find this! Where is she hiding these things!!!!

Given that The Shoe is a million degrees inside and the humidity is literally dripping off the furniture, I can't really make her give this up! And there is the fact that she took a 3 hour nap today!!!!! God really does know when He has pushed you to the limit and you are considering jumping off a cliff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwww...

I really need to get on the stick and removed Pootie, but I feel like if I do that I'm taking the "babyness" away from the Duckling and that makes me sad.

Selfish Mommy.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! I don't blame you. Wait until reasonable comfort is restored befor you tackle this again. It'll take real form when the time is right!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home