Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Parting Wish

Today is the last official day of working along side my crew. For the past four years I've taken care of them or most importantly they have taken care of me. They've seen me through two pregnancies (however they will tell you I'm always pregnant and my excuse for EVERYTHING is that I was on maternity leave), the loss of a friend's child and another friend's mother.
They understood when I needed the time to say farewell to Kosmo.
They allowed me to travel to Conroe, Texas in August to review documents kept in a barn on a golf course, while five months pregnant but more importantly one went with me on that adventure just to be safe.
One has taught me the fine art of wines and one has taught me that God has His hand in everything.
We've shared numerous victories and defeats and learned so much from both.
So, to my crew...
I hope each road leads you where you want to go.
I hope your dreams stay big and your worries are small.
I hope you never look back but you never forget.
I hope you make all the choices that feel right, weather or not they turn out to be right.
I hope that you will always have someone to take care of you, and someone for which to take care.
My wish for you is that all your dreams come true.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've always had the gift of knowing just what to say and when to say it. That is perfect, and may I give you the same wishes!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, because I know this is hard for you. But read back those words you wrote to them. I'll bet they say the same to you. Now, be open to your own next adventure!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home